June 14-17, 2018 – Event Info
- Registration prices have been adjusted to reflect the conditions within the mining industry.
- $5000.00 payable to Hooked on Miracles for the accommodation, fishing and good food
- $5000.00 payable to B.C. Children’s Hospital Foundation. This will be fully tax effective with a charitable donation receipt and be credited to the Mining industry through Mining for Miracles
- Total registration fee is $10,000.00.
- Donations going to TRAnsplantation & CEll Therapy Program (TRACE). TRACE will work towards providing children across British Columbia with personalized medicine using the patient’s own cells to prevent rejection of organ transplants, kill cancer cells and fight infection.
- Largest Spring Salmon $50,000 Prize.
- 2nd Largest Spring Salmon $20,000 Prize.
- We will still have the wine auction and the live auction. Bring your checkbook!
- The event will start Thursday, June 14th and end Sunday morning, June 17th.
- Tim May of the Red Can Gourmet has promised to take on the cooking and is assembling the Chefs of Tofino to help (donating their time). It does not get any better.
- Jordan Carrier with Everything Wine has again agreed to do all the wine selection and descriptions and is really looking forward to it.
- Allan Chase has all the guides and boats ready to go and has guaranteed good fishing and weather.
Please get back to us if you want to be part of this event. We can only accommodate 28 fishermen so it is first come first served. We have a good number committed now.
For more information about the Hooked On Miracles Fishing Tournament, contact:
Mitchell Zulinick, Co-Chair
Tim Bell, Co-Chair