- We have adjusted the price to reflect the times.
- $4000.00 payable to Hooked on Miracles for the accommodation, fishing and good food
- $5000.00 payable to B.C. Children’s Hospital Foundation this will be fully tax effective with a charitable donation receipt and be credited to the Mining industry through Mining for Miracles
- Total $9000.00 with a $5000.00 tax receipt.
- The money is going to be used for Causes Clinic. The new CAUSES Clinic will provide diagnostic DNA testing to support the accurate and efficient diagnosis of rare genetic diseases in children who would otherwise require numerous tests or might not be diagnosed at all.
- There will not be any big prizes, just the big trophy and satisfaction of being the best fisherman.
- We will still have the wine auction and the live auction but no guide auction.
- The event will start Thursday evening June 18th and end Monday morning June 22nd.
- Tim May of the Red Can Gourmet has promised to take on the cooking and is assembling the Chef’s of Tofino to help (donating their time). It does not get any better.
- Jordan Carrier with Everything Wine has again agreed to do all the wine selection and descriptions and is really looking forward to it.
- Allan Chase has all the guides and boats ready to go and has guaranteed good fishing and weather.
Please get back to us if you want to be part of this event. We can only accommodate 26 fishermen so it is first come first served. We have a good number committed now.
For more information about the Hooked On Miracles Fishing Tournament, contact: